Tuesday 2 February 2016

Skin Care Routine - Combination Skin


Hello to all the beautiful girls out there,
I've seen so many girls struggling with acne these days and also, striving for the perfect skin care regime. Before I start let me tell you all that you are in no way alone. I used to have the same issues few months back but now finally I've found the right products that works for my problematic skin.

Skin Type: Sensitive, Combination, Extremely Acne Prone

  • Starting with the Facewash I use 'B&B's Acne Free Wash'. It is a bit drying but it works for me what so ever.
  • I cleanse every night before I go to sleep with my 'Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk', and remove all the impurities or makeup with a wet cotton.
  • I scrub my face with Boot's Cucumber Face Scrub and apply mask only on my T-Zone which is also from boots '3 Minute Clay Mask', once a week.
  • I moisturize my face twice daily, Morning and Night (excluding the times I apply my makeup), and the moisturizer I use is 'Physiogel Cream'. This step is very crucial no matter what skin type have.
  • And last but not the least is Sun Protection is a must. I did mention this in my previous post as well, and the one I use is 'Solaris SC with SPF 40.

So here you are with my skin care routine please note, something that works for me might not work for you as it depends from skin type to skin type.

Let me know if you guys have something that might work for troublesome skin, in the comment section below. :) Also, if you want full review on any of these products feel free and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment