Saturday 7 January 2017

Beauty Resolutions 2017


Hey Everyone, 
I hope you're all well and are having a great start of the year 2017. I still can not believe its 2017 already, it almost seems like yesterday 2016 started.

 Anyways, today I'm going to tell you all my Beauty Resolutions 2017 and I'm actually very exited to be sharing these with you guys. I've like a million resolutions related to beauty and other things but since if I started writing about them all here, it'll not only take me not only a million years to write but also be boring for you guys to read - why I always like to keep it short and simple. Talking about resolutions, I'm gonna be honest, I'm really bad at keeping them - so as usual hoping for the best! 

My First Resolution has to be "Following a Proper Night Time Regime". By that I mean, a proper cleansing and moisturizing routine. For those of you who follow me on Snapchat know that I do have a night time routine but at times when I'm tired I skip a few steps but this year, No Excuses will be Entertained.

Secondly, "An In-depth Skin Analysis". I've always had oily/combination acne prone skin throughout my teenage years. But for some odd reason(which I'm still trying to figure out) my skin's become drier than a Sahara for the past couple of months. So, this year I'll try to figure out what my skin actually wants, what's been going on and most importantly how can I control all these sudden changes happening - you know just casual skin research.

Thirdly, "Never Skipping a Sunscreen and Taking Care of my Skin". I'll have to thank my dermatologist for this. He always insisted on using a SPF before I go out in the sun and trying to avoid sun as much as I can. And no matter what skin type you have moisturization is a must because everything good begins with good skin.

"Having Enough Water and Nutrients". I'm really bad at this. This is my resolution like every year so let's hope I fulfill it this year. But as they say you are what you eat so I've planned to add lots of smoothies, fruits and all that jazz to my routine. Keeping my hopes real high, I knoww! 

"Never Skipping a Deodorant". This might seem a little odd but I'm someone who is a little too much obsessed with good smelling people. I can not step out of my house without feeling and smelling fresh. Although, I already have this habit of wearing and keeping a deodorant with me all the time I'm gonna make sure I never ever forget it. Be it 2017 or 2025. Always.

Lastly, this year it'll all be about "Being Positive and Happy". Accepting yourself, never letting anyone bring you down, focus on positive things and spreading positive vibes - Just Being Who You Really Are! 

And one more thing not just face taking care of your body is also very important. If your face is glowing like a fairy and your feet are dirty, you will never create a nice impression. Personal hygiene is what comes first. 

Let me know what are you beauty resolutions or resolutions in general for the New Year. I'd love to hear them :)

Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa
Love you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment