Thursday 4 February 2016

Elizabeth Arden Perfume - Pretty


Or should I call it my 'Happy Go Lucky' perfume?!
My lust for perfumes is never ending. I personally love citrus fruity and floral scents, they always take me to this fantasy land I've never been to. And 'Pretty' is actually one of those scents that you can wear no matter what the day, season, or mood it is.

Top Notes
Mandarin Orange, Orange Blossom, Peach

Middle Notes
Jasmine, Lily, Peony, Iris

Base Notes
Musk, Amber, Woody Notes

The thing I love the most about this perfume is its clean and fresh and not overpowering at all. It does not give me headache like some other perfumes do. Umm... one word to describe this perfume would be 'GIRLY'. 

The packaging is super cute and so is the scent itself. It's quiet long lasting in winters however, in summers it does fade away if you sweat a lot. But, as I am a hygiene conscious person I always keep a body spray in my bag so no issues from my side on that part.

I am absolutely in love with this perfume, as you can clearly see it in the picture( I'm running out of it and can't find it anywhere in Pakistan whyy???)

Over all its a 4.5/5 for me. And I'll definitely be restocking it soon.

I got mine from Australia for AUD$115.
Love You All <3

No comments:

Post a Comment