Friday 13 January 2017

Luscious Matte Melted Lipstick Paparazzi - Review and Swatch






A while back I bought the amazing Brow Gel by Luscious Cosmetics and literally fell in love with it. I thought of trying more from the brand so I bought one of its really long named liquid lipstick, its called Lip Couture Matte Melted Lipstick - that was a mouth full.

First off, the formula is quiet similar to the NYX Soft Mattes but much more pigmented and way more long lasting. This does not dry out my lips like Colourpop Ultra Mattes does and this is coming from someone who has driest lips in the world. It does not enhance fine lines on my lips nor make them looked chapped or dehydrated and it lasts for ages. Lastly, no overpowering smells.

Just one thing, it takes quiet some time to dry completely and even after that it does not look completely matte like other liquid lipsticks do - it's something that really doesn't bother me but I had to put it out for you all. But, once set completely they do not budge at all.

I selected the shade Paparazzi - pink with mauve/purple undertones. It is indeed a stunning shade. Frankly speaking, I'm not much into pink lipsticks I just feel they don't suit me but this pink shade in particular has to be my absolute favorite pink I've bought so far. It's literally the perfect girly girl pink for me - ADORE THIS!!

For a local brand I'm actually quiet impressed with the quality of products this brand stocks. If you're someone who isn't comfortable with placing orders just by seeing online swatches of liquid lipsticks I would highly recommend checking these out. Just between us, I've added like 3 more shades from these in my mental wishlist.
I would rate them 4.75/5. 
Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa

Shop the Post for Pkr. 1095/-

Thank you for taking out time with me, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Love you all <3

2 comments:

  1. Lipsticks are the evr favorites! And this looks quite appealing! Thanks for sharing

    http://thatgirlglamourouslyglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete