Thursday 9 June 2016

Online Makeup Shopping Guide for Pakistan


Happiness in not in the money but in Shopping - Marilyn Monroe

First of all I apologize for taking so long in gathering this post. I really wanted to make sure I do my full research before I actually guide you all. Saying that, there's no 100% surety that these pages/websites will satisfy you - be your own judge.

Local Websites

Trusted Facebook Pages
USA Branded Cosmetics
International Makeup in Pakistan
Berries
Wakeup & Makeup
Sadaf Bano Collections
Amor
La Viva Glam
Indealth

Tip: Try ordering a small in stock product first so that even if you get cheated it's not a huge loss.

Websites/Brands that Ship to Pakistan
bhcosmetics.com
zoeva-shop.de
illamasqua.com
tartecosmetics.com
sigmabeauty.com

Note: I never ordering anything direct so I can't really say anything about the customs but as soon as I do I'll make sure to update you guys. 

I hope it helps!
Love ya'all ♥ 
Don't forget to follow me on Snapchat for GRWMs, Tutorials, QnAs etc.

Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa 


15 comments:

  1. Thank You Ayesha. It was very helpful ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it helps , then i would highly recommend sadaf bano collections , she has genuine products and is extremely prompt in her deliveries.
    I have ordered branded makeup items from her a couple of times now and she is really helpful and good.
    She also has a facebook page by the same name if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey how would i know if these sites would sell fake makeup ? Like any way to test the authenticity? Thanks btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done my research and the above mentioned sites/pages don't sell fake products.
      However, place a small order first to satisfy yourself completely :)

      Delete
    2. Most Welcome 💞

      Delete
  5. Plz let me know how to find out if products r original or replica? In Pakistan I have seen many websites selling copy products in very cheap prices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done a post on 'how to tell if a product is fake' please check that out 😃

      Delete
  6. I have recently gotten many things from www.Facebook.com/TheGlobalMarketRT/ they got me original beauty products out of stock everywhere else with in 10 days. Apperently they are branched in 9 countries. I really liked the speed and the presents I got with each order. Plus the owner takes out time to give consultation on what's a good product and what not to get. Ayesha I love your blog - I think you should check out these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried amor ? U sure about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      I have recently placed an order and hoping to get it within this week only.

      My friends have tried it already tho, why I mentioned it here. xx

      Delete
  8. never order from brandsarena.pk they sell fake stuff and are least bothered when u catch them

    ReplyDelete