Wednesday 20 January 2016

DIY - Lip and Cheek Stain







Stained Lips and Cheeks have been trendy for a very long time now. I've been using 'The 
Body Shop's Lip and Cheek Stain' for almost 4 years now. It sure is quiet pricey but is totally worth it.
So, I recently ran out of mine and did a little research to make my own, and finally found the one which works for me. It is cheap, easy and does stays for a decent amount of time.

To make this you'll need:
  • Red Food Coloring
  • Glycerin 2tbsp
  • Rose Water (as per requirement) 
  • Bowl
  • Cotton Swab
In a bowl mix food color and glycerin with a cotton swab (the color will depend on how pigmented you want it to be). One you reach the desired color, start adding rose and stop when you reach your
desired consistency (I like mine to be a little thin).

Now, take an old nail polish/balm/stain container wash, clean and dry it. Pour the stain in it and keep it in the fridge for up to 3 months.  

And tadaaaa there you have your own DIY lips and cheek stain. Enjoyy!





Do let me know in the comment section below what do you think of it. Also, if you would like to see more DIYs :)

Love You All <3

No comments:

Post a Comment