Saturday 30 January 2016

Essence Haul and Quick Reviews


So, I went to Sanaullah few days back and treated myself with some essence products. I'm actually amazed of how good and yet affordable they are. Now without rambling I'll get straight onto the review.

I'm going to start off with reviewing this beauty. It's a liquid lipstick (as they call it) with a glossy finish. I felt its more of a lips gloss with slightly thicker formulation. It stays for 2-3 hours and is my current go to lipstick because it is so comfortable to wear in this weird Karachi weather. 
I believe this is in the shade 'Make a Statement' (06), as they haven't mentioned it anywhere clear. 
Its a beautiful rosy pink color that is perfect for day to day wear. It retails for Rs.430.
It's a 3.5/5 for me.




Second thing is a white kajal pencil (04) now, it is does glide on smoothly but, is slightly crumbly and it fades very quickly. I don't know if its the kajal or my eyes. Whatever it is it didn't impress me much. It retails for Rs.185.
Its a 2.5/5 for me.


Coming to the Blush the one I bought is "Matte Touch Blush" in the shade "Touch Me Up (10)". Its a pretty peachy color that glides on smoothly. But is not very pigmented and it take two-three applications to actually see the color onto the cheecks. It stays for a decent time (2-3 hours). 
Its a 3/5 for me. It retails for 500 (or 490?!? can't recall it sorryy)



This Highlighter is very amazingg. Its is Soo Glow in the Shade "Look on The Bright Side (10)". It was bare sort of a highlighter that goes on with any makeup and looks perfect on desi skin tones. It is a must buy. (I bought this particular product from imtiaz for Rs.550).
Its a 3.75/5 for me.



Last but not the least is the mascara Get Big Lashes Volume Boost Mascara. It is one of THE most amazing mascaras I've used. The formula is not too thick nor too runny, just the perfect consistency. One-two applications gives me fuller looking lashes. It retails for a price for Rs,430 (Cheap Rightt??!)
Its a 4/5 for me. (Love It)




You can find essence at all the leading stores in Karachi or simply order it online from 'www.just4girls.pk'.

Let me know which one was your favorite in the comment section below. Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment