Tuesday 19 January 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams - Review and Swatches



Abu Dhabi, Ibiza (left to right)
I'll inaugurate my blog by reviewing one of my favourite lip products I've used so far and it is none other than "NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams". Are they worth the Hype? TOTALLYYY!

Starting with the formulation, they are soft creamy lipsticks that go on very smooth and dry to a beautiful matte finish. They can  be very drying if not exfoliated properly prior to application (my lips are naturally drier then a desert).

The shades I currently own are 'Ibiza' and 'Abu Dhabi'.

Ibiza is beautiful cool toned pink or what I like to call it my go to girly-girl pink.

Abu Dhabi is brown toned nude and so far my favorite nude shade that will suit almost all the Asian skin tones.


Packaging is pretty impressive. It’s matte just like the product inside but the colour outside is a little darker from the actual product inside.

Also, I'm actually very impressed with there staying power, I wore it to a wedding few weeks back and I ate like crazy and didn't stop talking for the whole time and when I got home it was there as fresh as I had just applied it (I did prime my lips with a lip pencil and a lip balm first).

Find them HERE for Rs.1099/-

Overall I would give them a 4.5/5. And will definitely be checking out more shades in the same line.

Love You All <3


No comments:

Post a Comment