Friday 22 January 2016

NYX Stick Blush - Review and Swatches








I'll be reviewing "NYX Stick Blushes" for you guys today. I adore cream blushers, I love how they look all natural yet gives a beautiful color to the cheeks. They're perfect for day time looks as they stay for very long time but, I'm very fond to wearing them at night as well.

Pigmentation, I LOVE IT!! They're so pigmented and creamy with a very sheen finish (which makes me skip highlighter every time I wear them). As with all the other cheek products it is always best to prep your skin prior to application (moisturize). I'm very satisfied with the way it looks on my cheeks.

Packaging, just like other NYX products, is very appealing. The blushers come in small sticks in the shade of the actual product. The thing I love the most in all is the heart on the top of the lid (cute rightt??)

The ones I currently own are:

  • Orchid: It is a orange/peachy blusher with lots of gold shimmer in it. 
  • Tea Rose: It is the prettiest everyday mauve-pink blush with sheen finish, that is perfect for all the Asian skin tones.

They stay for a very long time as I mentioned earlier. They're my go to blushes these days, I can not have enough of them. And even while fading they leave a very pretty stain behind.

Find it HERE for Rs.1049/-


Overall I'll rate this product a 4.25/5. And will definitely be buying more shades because I just can't get over these tiny little sticks of happiness!!

Did you find the review useful? Do let me know in the comment section below. Your feed will be highly appreciated. :)

P.S Whats your all time favorite blush on?
Love You All <3





3 comments: