Monday 1 February 2016

The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain - Review and Swatch



So today I'll be reviewing something I've been obsessed with for ages now. I've been repeatedly buying it for four whole years and still can not have enough of it. The thing I'm talking about is none other then The Body Shop's "Lip and Cheek Stain", and it is the most amazing thing that I've found in my life.

As usual starting with the formulation, its a little thin and sets perfectly after you apply it onto either your lips or cheeks. It gives me that rosy looking glow.

Packaging is cute and very Body Shop like. It comes in a transparent tube with a silver applicator lid. It is quiet travel friendly too.

It stays for long on the cheeks but is extremely drying on my lips, so I make sure to apply a lip balm on the top. And it stays for hours even in summers.

The shade I currently own is '03', which is beautiful rosy red and it also has tiny bits of golden shimmer to it that gives the most natural looking glow. I personally am in love with this shade.


I ordered mine from UK for £10.00, but you can also find at all BodyShop outlets for Rs. 2150 (the last time checked)

Its a 4.25/5 for me. And I'll definitely be buying it again :D
Love You All <3

No comments:

Post a Comment