Monday 6 June 2016

Current Favorite Lip Combo + Good News ♥


Ah! How much I missed writing. If you follow me on Facebook you'll know my Laptop decided to go a bit crazy, why I really couldn't write much in the past week.

Anyways, today I'd like to tell you guys about a Lip Combo that I've been seriously loving from quiet a while now. And only few days back I realized it the just the shade that Sonam Kapoor would wear so I did a look Inspired by her on my Instagram as well.
 I've been crushing on Sonam's Makeup Looks a lot recently!

So, the lip combo I'm loving at the moment is NYX's Lips Lingerie in the shade Ruffle Trim + Revlon's Matte Balm in the shade Sultry. I'm a total nude lipstick kinda girl but I feel Sultry just adds the right amount of summery pink to the look - as usual getting the best of both worlds.

Lastly, the good news is I'll be posting makeup looks more frequently on my Instagram from now on if you've any requests do let me know in the comment section below, message me on my Facebook Page or you can also E-mail me.
Don't forget to follow me on Snapchat for GRWMs, Tutorials, QnAs etc.
Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa
Love ya'all ♥

SHOP THE POST
Revlon at any Facebook Makeup Page for around Rs.900-1100/- 

No comments:

Post a Comment