Monday 6 June 2016

Taking Care of Your Skin - Ramzan Edition


Holy Month of Ramzan is truly a blessing for all of us. Fasting, prayers, love, sharing, peace and what not. May Allah keep showering us with His blessings and may we all get what is best for us. 

In Ramzan, taking care of your skin becomes a matter of concern for most of us. Most of the time in the excitement of everything we overlook this matter and later we cry over the spilled milk. I'll be sharing a few tips and tricks that you guys can use and despite of fasting and all the hard work - you guys can keep your skin looking as glowing as ever

Sleep Well
I mean it! Usually in Ramzan either we sleep a lot or not sleep at all. Most of the people have this routine where they sleep after Sehri and wake up straight at Iftari which is not only ethically wrong but it effects your skin when you're not even aware of it.
Please have a good 6-7 hour sleep!

Hydration
I'm not at all telling you to bloat yourselves with water. All I'm saying is to make sure that you drink enough water to stay hydrated. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water between Iftar and Sehri. Moreover, splash water or spray rose water on your face every 2-3 hours so that you stay fresh and alive.

Bye Bye Sun
Avoid sun as much as you can but if you're working or can't avoid the sun for any reason at all make sure to apply a good amount of sunscreen. I know, I always add this point and guys trust me once you'll actually start following it you'll know the difference.
*no need to say thank you*

Avoid Stress
If you're feeling stressed or down, just make sure you offer prayers and remember Allah! Trust me it will make a Huge Difference. I mean, we all are well aware of stress pimples.

Eat Right
Yeap! Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. And nope, I'm not, by any means telling you to skip samosas and rolls, just telling you be slightly light handed on  them.

Last but not the least, Be Happy, Enjoy Life and Remember you're beautiful the way you are! 

Oh and for all the Yummiest Recipes in the world follow my Sister's Food Blog - Fun Cooking.
Trust me you will not regret it! ;)
Remember me in your Prayers
Don't Forget to Follow me in Instagram! Love ya'all. 
Also, Don't forget to follow me on Snapchat for GRWMs, Tutorials, QnAs etc.

Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa



No comments:

Post a Comment