Sunday 26 June 2016

Eid Guide #2 - Hair Inspiration



I'm all about braids, buns, ponytails you name it! Rocking those gorgeous Pinterest Hairstyles is what we all want - but let's get real here we all have tried it and have badly failed. But, what if I told you there are some really pretty hairstyles tutorials that I've personally tried and they haven't disappointed me in any way? 

Yes, today I'll be sharing some of my personal favorite Hair Tutorials so that you guys don't have to do much of a research. I hope ya'll like it! <3


3 Minute Side Bun Hairstyle



Deepika Padukone Inspired Crown Braid (Most Favorite)




Double Dutch/French Braids are the new Kim K Trend out there




Milkmaid Braid (all you gotta do is Braid)




Snake Braids 




Which one was your favorite? Let me know in the comment section below ðŸ‘‡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment