Thursday 4 August 2016

Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner Review







After doing a tutorial for "Wing Eyeliner" I received so many questions about this eyeliner so I decided to actually write a review about it as soon as I could. 

First of all, let me tell you all that I HATE GLOSSY EYELINERS! I have no idea why that is the case but I never seem to like them no matter what so I always hunt for the word 'matte' in my eyeliners. Secondly, the it gives me the perfect winged eyeliner every single time. It does not smudge once it dries completely but yes, you have to have completely dry eyelids and steady hands so that you don't mess up the eyeliner (use primer/concealer underneath).

Since, it a flat-tip eyeliner it can used for almost each and every sort of eyeliner. Here's a tip for making your eyeliner stay forever: Set it with any black eye shadow after you're done, it will not smudge or bother you and will last forever.

Lastly, it doesn't dry really quick let's say for example I've this for almost 5 months now and it did not dry and the liner tip is as good as new. It is super black and highly pigmented as you can clearly see in the pictures. 

It makes it super easy to do cat eyes with precision every single time. Try it yourself and I highly doubt you'll be disappointed. This has to be my favorite pen eyeliner so far!

Love ya'll <3
Instagram and Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa

Remember the trick to perfect eyeliner is Practice!

SHOP THE POST for Rs. 1815/-

No comments:

Post a Comment