Wednesday 3 August 2016

Beauty Steal #6 - Lash Sensational Mascara






If you follow me on Snap you must've seen this in action many times. I adore good drugstore Mascaras because being someone with extremely sensitive eyes, I have to change my Mascara every 6 months and make sure nobody else uses it. With this being the situation I can't really afford to buy an expensive mascara all the time.

I had my eyes on The Benefit Roller Lash Mascara for a long time but considering my eye condition I was reluctant to buy it. But then I heard some amazing reviews about The Lash Sensational Mascara and it being a Dupe of Benefit's Roller Lash - I had to own it!

Lash Sensational sure is one the best mascaras from Maybelline so far, I used to use Colossal before this but now I guess there's no going back. I mean, I'm Obsessed with this! It not only gives my lashes volume and length but also gives them a gorgeous curl that lasts all day and the fact its waterproof means no smudging all day long - isn't that amazing?

I find popping two layers of mascara works the best and make sure it is completely dry before you touch your eyelashes. Also, if you want more opening effect to your eye tight line your to waterline with any black eyeliner. let it dry and pop some mascara on. It'll not only give you fuller lashes but will also make your eyes look HUGE!

Make sure to be gentle while taking it off as it's waterproof and hence difficult to remove!

It is for Rs. 1350/- and you can find it from any Superstore or directly from Maybelline's counter at Dolmen Mall Clifton

Love you all <3
Instagram and Snapchat: beautybyayeshaa



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have heard a lot about this mascara and I have it on my wishlist. I will definitely buy this soon, plus it looks great on you. :)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much 💜

      Yess! You definitely should, its amazing!

      Delete