Sunday 7 August 2016

Teenage Dream






If you follow me on Snap you'll know I'm drooling over Purr by Katy Perry for quiet a while now. I recently ran out of my favorite perfume and since then I was trying to find a new fragrance that I would actually like and which is... me.

Usually I order perfumes online and scan for the word 'floral' and avoid the word 'sweet', I'm not much of a fan of sweet/vanilla perfumes. But, only recently I got Purr by Katy Perry as a gift and OH MY GOD! I'm Sold! It smells so unique and incredible. It is a sweet scent but its sweet in a very different way - I mean it smells absoluetly as you would expect from cat bottle, it sure is Teenage Dream. Saying that, I feel no matter what age group you belong to, what time of year it is, you can still use it as it is young fragrance but at the same time it is very lady-like.

Top Notes
Gardenia, Bamboo, Peaches, Red Apple

Middle Notes
Jasmine, Freesia, Rose

Base Notes
Musk, Sandalwood, Orchid, Amber, Vanilla, Coconut

To me this fragrance is more peachy and jasmine infused than any other ingredient. For some absolutely odd reason it reminds me of 'Euphoria' by Calvin Klein, maybe it just my nose acting all weird.

All in all, I'd say it is very classic fragrance in an absolutely adorable bottle that stays on for hours. I don't know about you guys but I'm in love with Katy Perry all over again and the song 'Teenage Dream' is back in my playlist! 

Love you all <3
Instagram and Snap ID: beautybyayeshaa


No comments:

Post a Comment