Sunday 14 February 2016

What BB Cream to Choose?


Blemish Balm/Beauty Balm is something that is the new handy foundation these days. It gives the right amount of coverage for that day to day look we need. Just before I start I want to clarify that I do not wear makeup on everyday basis. For me its just moisturizer and sunblock (mattifying powder in summers) and I'm all set to go out. But there are days where I do wear makeup and make my skin look smooth and seamless (the part where BBs come in).

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter Oil Free (Rs.549): I've this cream for an year now. In summers when I used it, it broke me out really bad and oxidized on the skin and if not them made my skin look weird oily and tan which is why I stopped using it. The formula is very running and makes a mess every time I use it. Few months back I used it again. I mixed it with my sun protection and moisturizer and the result was not so bad after all. However, it did not stay for more than 3 hours. My personal experience with this cream has not been very good but I still use it on days when I need a little color in my skin but I'm sure I will never ever buy this again ever.
Overall its a 2.5/5



The Body Shop Vitamin E BB Cream( Rs.2440): This I got only recently and I'm actually impressed about how beautiful it looks in the skin. It gives the most natural coverage and looks as seamless as ever. It has a weird gel like formula however, it blends really well. The coverage and staying power is decent that I wouldn't mind wearing it on some events as well. It did not break me out, a worth buying product.
Overall its a 3.5/5



Color Studio Professionals BB Cream (Rs.495): Who says Magic isn't real? I've found the right spell for me, in the form of this BB Cream. I use the shade medium and OH MY GOD, its is AhMazinggg!! It stays put all day, doesn't make my skin oily at all , does not break me out and is dirt cheap. Its formula is quiet thick and requires a little effort to blend. To be honest this product is totally worth the hype.
Overall its  4/5


The below pictures will give you a slight idea of how these BBs look and blend.

Garnier, Color Studio Professionals, The Body Shop.

I love experimenting so if you guys know any other good BB creams, do let me know in the comments. Also, if you want full fledged review on any of these I'll be more then grateful to do so :)
Love You All <3

5 comments:

  1. I was using Garnier BB cream.. light version.. but whenever I wear it, i look so dull.. quit using it couple of months ago.. Glad to find your review about it..
    thinking to try Olay BB creame.. do u have any idea about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope!Try Color Studio's, honestly the best one I've tried :)

      Delete
  2. From where did u get the colour studio one ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm how much ml is this color studio bb cream?

    ReplyDelete