Thursday 25 August 2016

My Holy Grail Beauty Products




Over the weekend I asked you guys on my Snapchat what would you like my next post to be and this got most of the screenshots so here I am writing all about my Holy Grail Beauty Products - I honestly can not imagine my life without them! 

The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
Did anyone say the best exfoliator in town? I sure did. No comparisons to this so far. (Review HERE)

Physiogel Moisturizer “Cream”
My skin is always chaning, it is combination but for the past few months it has been more on the drier side. This is so far the moisturizer I’ve used. It is not sticky nor it makes my T-Zone oily in anyway. LOVE!

SpectraBAN SC Sun Screen
If you’ve oily/acne prone skin and you haven’t heard this sun screen, where have you been? It gives sun protection without white washing the face. (Review HERE)

MAC Face and Body Foundation
If you follow me anywhere or if you know me even a little bit you'll know this was coming. I LOVE this foundation. It is so lightweight, so comfortable to wear, and given 'my skin but better' effect. (Review HERE)

The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain
I mean, can you guys blame me for loving this product a little too much? I've been using this for years and years now. No complains, it gives the most natural looking yet very flattering color to lips and cheeks. Absolute Favorite! (Review HERE)

Carli Bybel Palette by BH Cosmetics
This has to be the best palette in my collection. The shades are pigmented and buttery and the highlight shades… are to DIE for. I always reach for this palette when I know when I wanna be 100% sure how I wanna look – because this never ever disappoints me. (Review HERE)

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
You already knew this too. Right? (Review HERE)

Prachute Coconut Oil
It is cheap. It is the BEST makeup remover/cleanser you’ll ever find.

Beauty Sponges
Be it Beauty Blender or Real Techniques or any other DAMP Beauty Sponge. I love it I can not imagine doing my Face Makeup without these little sponges of happiness.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I got hang of this only recently buy there hasn’t been a day that I haven’t used it since then. (Review HERE)

I’d love to know your Ride-or-Die Makeup Products. Let me know what products are your absolute favorite in the comment section below.

Snap ID and IG: beautybyayeshaa
Love Ya’all  


No comments:

Post a Comment