Monday 15 August 2016

The Wonder Foundation Brush




I have always been a beauty blender/ damp sponges kinda girl when it comes to foundations. However, only recently I’ve fallen IN LOVE with ‘Buffing Brush’ which comes in Real Techniques ‘Core Collection Brush Set’.

I’m very particular about my foundation, I like it to be absolutely flawless and as natural looking as possible and this brush literally gives me the best of both worlds. It takes me seconds to do my foundation with this. It makes my light-medium coverage foundations look absolutely FLAWLESS but with medium-full coverage foundations I feel I have to go on top with a damp sponge – but since I’m more of a light coverage foundation kinda girl, I don’t mind it at all.

The bristles of all the brush are extremely dense and soft and are super easy to clean. If you’re looking for fuss free foundation brush then this might be your drill. And yes, if you follow me on snapchat you must’ve seen this in action, and in case you haven’t my Snap ID is beautybyayeshaa.

Instagram: beautybyayeshaa
You can find it at USA Branded Cosmetics for Rs. 2050/-

Love you all <3


No comments:

Post a Comment