Sunday 7 August 2016

Hello Bargain!






There is one thing in the world that I can't resist, Shopping! I mean, the moment you buy new things the feeling of comfort and satisfaction goes to another level. Moreover, when there's a SALE that you have no idea about and then you find the perfect thing - nothing could be more satisfying!

Only today, I went to Ocean Mall, without any intention to shop. While passing by I saw HOBO by Hub having a discount going on and I decided to window shop - who doesn't like a good bargain right? After some scanning I saw this pair of flat pump shoes, and OH MY GOD! I just couldn't take my eyes off of them and I knew they had to be MINE.

It was actually the studs that caught my gaze, and this particular design was also available in Black Color. They also had some amazing heels but, none of them were available in my size Alas! Anyways, if you're for looking for new shoes definitely check these out and grab whatever you like!

I got these for 1790/- from HOBO by Hub located at Ocean Mall Clifton!

Love you all <3
IG and Snap ID: beautybyayeshaa

2 comments: