Thursday 5 May 2016

Summer Beauty Essentials






IT IS SO HOT!

I honestly can not imagine wearing any makeup in the crazy hot and humid weather. However, being a total addict I certainly cannot ignore few things. They are like total Summer Essentials for me.

Anyways, coming to the actual post now. I'll be talking about from top to bottom (hair-body) in that way it'll be easier for you guys to follow and keep track of it <3

Hair
I used to have very long hair a few months backs but since I got to know it is going to be crazy hot in summers I literally chopped them all off. By doing that I did not get of the frizz what so ever. I've two BFF hair products in summers, the first one has to be a salt spray and second one is any detangler serum.
I use Phil Smith Sea Salt Spray and Livon but you can use any brand that you want to

Face
I've oily/combination skin so, even the thought of foundation creeps me out. I use a good moisturizer (oil-free/gel based) and top it with a sunscreen as we do not want to skip that. And, if I want to look a bit more presentable I use any setting powder and my favorite for that purpose is Rimmel Stay Matte.
My go-to sunscreens include SpectraBAN SC SPF 40 and SOLARIS SC SPF 40, both of them are gel-based and do not make the skin go white or crazy. As far as the moisturizers are concerned you guys know I'm loving The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost at the moment but, I also like Clean and Clear Oil-Free Moisturizer

Eyes
Nothing fancy just grab and apply a bit of mascara. Try opting for a water proof one like the Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara.

Cheeks
I love putting color on my cheeks. I'm obsessed with blush-ons. I usually opt for cream/gel based blushes in summer as even after a long day they do not look cakey or powdery. We can not forget the highlight (obviously) as in summers all I strive for is healthy and glowy looking skin. Don't forget to blend it all in with a damp beauty sponge.

Lips
The only part of my face which I can actually experiment with in summers. Grab a gorgeous bright lip color and fill your lips with it.

Nails
Go neon, nude, bright, anything. It is just the right time to go crazy with the nails.
My Favorite is the whole Color Studio Nail Range HERE

Fragrance
Always keep a deodorant with you while going out. It is probably the most essential part of all. You don't have to have the most expensive perfume but a regular body spray would just do the job.
I treasure Nike's and She's whole Range.


I hope you guys found this useful. Let me know in the comment section what are your absolute essentials for the summer and if you want a summer hacks post I'll definitely write it for you guys! Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment