Friday 8 April 2016

Let's Give Dull Skin a Boost




If you follow me you'll know I have been obsessing over the Vitamin C's Range from The Body Shop from the past few months. The more I use it, the more I love it. I have this weird urge to own the whole range for some reason which is why I got the Vitamin C Skin Boost Moisturizer.

I won't lie in the beginning I wasn't so sure about the product, I found no changes what so ever. But, after a week I fell in love with it. Every morning it made my skin soft, hydrated and did not make it oily in any way - isn't that amazing?

It is a water/gel based product. It is orange in color and smells absolutely incredible. It makes my skin look very healthy and again NOT OILY in any way. It definitely has become a part of my skin care regime and I can not imagine my life without it. Like I always say I've problematic skin, very few things actually work with my skin and this did, over the past month I have received tons of complements on my skin and all the credit goes to this whole range of Vitamin C. Thank you TheBodyShop!

I love the packaging. It is better than all the other products I own from the same range. I know its a little unhygienic to have small containers but for me they're a lot easier.

Overall Ratings: 4.75/5


Honestly, it is a little expensive but its worth every penny and a must have for all the oily/combination girls out there. If you feel no moisturizer works for you then definitely give this a try and do lemme know what you think of this in the comment section below.

You can Find it at any The Body Shop's outlet for Rs. 3450 :)
Hello Healthy Glowing Skin
Love You All <3


2 comments:

  1. What other products of this Vit C range r using? Do quote their prices too. Are there any other fragrances in the microdermabrasion product that u mentioned in a prev blog of urs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Niha,

      I've been using Vit C's Reviver Rs. 3030, Microdermabrasion Rs. 2910 and the Daily Moisturizer (the one with SPF) and the Radiance Capsules from the past month as well. You can find their detailed reviews on the blog (Radiance Capsules will be reviewed soon).

      Nope, it has yummy orangy smell to it which literally wakes you up. No other smell what so ever.

      Delete