Tuesday 26 April 2016

EOS Lip Balm - Review





I'm obsessed with collecting lip balms. I like to have the with me all the time, one in my bag, one on my bed side and one on my dressing. Sounds crazy right? Because, I've extremely dry lips and I love matter lipsticks and I always need a good lip balm by my side no matter what.

EOS is not at all greasy nor oily. It feels almost dry on the lips, it does not in any way moisturize my lips. If you are someone like me who has dry/chapped lips do not got for it, as it will further dry out your lips. It work fine under a lipstick as its not oily or what I like to call it matte lip balm but then what is the purpose of a lip balm that isn't hydrating?

Saying that, the packaging is very cute and unique. It sure does smell and taste good, actually it is so yummy and drying that I end up eating it every time I apply it. It is definitely not a bedtime lip balm opt for Vaseline or Coconut Oil instead they work wonders. It might work for someone with normal lips but this product isn't for me. However, I'd still want it in my vanity because of the adorable packaging.

Ratings: 2/5


Find it HERE for Rs. 799


Pros:

  • Comfortable under matte Lipstick
  • Cute Packaging
  • Tastes Amazing

Cons:

  • Super Drying
  • Expensive
  • Will not help with dry/chapped lips

Love You All <3

No comments:

Post a Comment