Wednesday 20 April 2016

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Review





Gosh! It is so hot here in Karachi. You step out of the house and it seems you will melt in few minutes. I don't do and can't even imagine to do a full face makeup in this weather but, because I'm so oily I do need a good pressed matte powder for my T-Zone to keep it from looking shiny the whole day.

I started using Rimmel's Stay Matte in 2014, and since then I'm reluctant to switch to any other powder EVER. It is such an incredible product which does what it says. The texture is smooth and very soft but definitely not buttery. It is slightly perfumed but nothing that disturbs or annoys me. What I love the most it is the coverage and the way it makes my skin look.

Now, most of the pressed powders are heavy on the skin and they do look powdery until you set them with a fixing spray but this is nothing like that. It gives the minimum coverage which is perfect and even on Fooundation and BB Cream it work wonders. Being a girl who do not like wearing makeup on daily basis I love it! It also does not make my skin powder matter but gives it a natural and light look. Lastly, it stays on for 4-5, AMAZING!

Saying that, it does have only one flaw that is, THE PACKAGING. Honestly, it is so bad that the product breaks really easily. Not at all travel friendly like you cannot even take it everywhere with you and after you use most of the product it starts to break into pieces and once dropped its all gone.

Overall Ratings: 4.25/5.

Find it any superstore for Rs. 750 :)

PROS:

  • Keeps Skin Matte
  • Light on the Skin
  • Wide Shade Range
  • Easy to Blend
  • Doesn't Look Powdery
  • Affordable

CONS:

  • Packaging

I would definitely recommend it to a friend and its the fourth time that I've bought it and will be buying again as soon as I run out of it.

Do let me know what powders you guys use to keep your skin looking from oily and shiny in the comment section below.

Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment