Tuesday 12 April 2016

Colourpop Highlighter Lunch Money - Review and Swatch







Just when the summer starts my brain instantly directs me to search for good highlighters. It gives the perfect summer glow to my face as I'm not much of a bronzing fan, yes! not even in summers. I use it when I most need it(Contouring). Recently, I came across this highlighter from Colourpop and when I got it, for the price, it is an amazing product. 

Coming to the formula, it cream to gel kind of formula which reminds me of Dream Bouncy Blushes form Maybelline. But, this one is definitely more creamy. It is super pigmented because of which you've to be very careful not to over do it. In addition to this, it has no glitter at all which makes me love it even more. On normal days it does look a little artificial, on special occasions it will glam up your whole look in no time.

Lunch Money is a champagne color with a slight touch of gold to it. This shade will definitely complement all the Asian/Desi Skin Tone out there.

Packaging is again, very basic, nothing fancy but still sturdy. it stays on for very long and doesn't fade away and most of all doesn't make my pores huge/prominent.

Overall Ratings: 4/5

I got mine from a Facebook Page called Cosmetic Candy for Rs. 1300/-
  
PROS:

  • Affordable
  • Easy to Blend
  • Super Pigmented
  • Gorgeous Shade
CONS:

  • Availability 
  • Can look Cakey

What are your summer essentials? Which reminds me I've a summer essentials(both makeup and skincare) coming on my blog very soon!

Love you all <3 Chao!




2 comments: