Monday 11 April 2016

Coolest Water in Town


In summers I look for something FRESH in fragrances. Something that helps me through the long, tiring and HOT days. Something watery, floral and not at all heavy, and this you guys is THE perfume for summers. Although, I prefer more body sprays or mists in summers but, perfume is something that I can not skip. Davidoff is all in one answer to my summer needs.

Top Notes
Pineapple, Quince, Black Current, Lily, Melon, Lemon, Lotus

Middle Notes
Honey, Hawthorn, Jasmine, Water Lily, Lily of the Valley, Rose

Base Notes
Violet Roots, Blackberry, Sandalwood, Musk, Raspberry, Vanilla, Peach

In short its a cool, fresh and aquatic scent. Lots of lily makes it floral which makes it a must have for me. It sure is long lasting for lengthy summer days. If you want something young and energetic then this perfume is what you want. It does feel like COOL WATER.

Its a 3.75/5 for me (as I can only wear it in summers)

I got it from Australia for AUD$59.

What's your favorite summer perfume?
P.S: No matter what I did this perfume was not ready to give any clear picture. *annoyed*

No comments:

Post a Comment