Thursday 18 February 2016

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver - Review



Vitamin C is officially my favorite vitamin. It is dominating my life from the past few months and you guys it sure has made a drastic change in my skin's condition. I won't lie but my experience with The Body Shop's face products has not been very pleasant. Tea Tree range broke me out. Vitamin E cream made me oily the list is endless. But, The Body Shop's Vitamin C Skin Reviver is something I adore.

I have been using it along with the moisturizer and scrub from the same same range and I honestly can not stop touching my skin. The texture of it gel like and smells like oranges. In the morning when I apply it onto my skin it feels like I'm squeezing free orange on my skin(weirrrdd), but what so ever I still love it a little too much. It is not runny nor too thick just the right combination of both.


Coming to the packaging, its a very pretty orange plastic bottle with a white pump on the top. What I love the most is the pump is quiet controllable. If I want to use it only on my T-Zone I can or simply one whole pump is enough to my entire face and neck. But, to be honest a little goes a long way.

It is also a great makeup primer. It makes my foundation glide on so smooth. I've been using it for quiet some time now and no break outs just soft and smooth skin. It fills in my pores and reduces fine lines, give me gorgeous glow without any foundation or highlighter or anything. It sure does what it says BYE BYE 'DULL SKIN'. 

I hope I never ever run out of this beautiful orange baby. Thank You Body Shop for introducing this amazing range. Girls with combination skin do yourself a favor and buy this magical thing.   


The only thing I don't like about this product is price. It a little expensive I got mine for 16pounds from UK but in Pakistan it retails for Rs.3030. 

I'd rate this product a 4.5/5 and will definitely be re buying it, despite its price.

Hope the review was helpful for you guys. Lemme know what do you think of the Vitamin C Range and was it helpful for you or not. :)
Love You All <3



3 comments: