Thursday 10 March 2016

My Skin But Better






I am so exited to review this, I wanted to buy this foundation for so long now. But, as we all know in Pakistan we've lots of fake/copies of MAC (yes! even big stores keep them), I was avoiding to do so. Finally, I ordered it and I am absolutely in love with MAC Face and Body Foundation! Ladies, for me there is no going back now.

I used to have severe acne, which left marks and spots on my skin. A lot of recommended me to buy full coverage foundations but to be honest I do own a few but they make me look cakey and too heavy on regular days (the days I actually decide to wear foundation), I always love light to medium or buildable coverage, this does the job perfectly for me.

Face and Body is very running which makes it extremely easy to blend. Like I mentioned earlier it actually gives me that MY SKIN BUT BETTER kind to effect. For special occasions I like to double up the layers and I get that satin/dewy looking skin. Although, it is super easy to blend I still like to use a sponge to do the trick. Best of all, it did not melt, transfer or oxidized on my skin. 

I did the test 5-6 times, and every time I loved it even more. I wear it over my moisturized skin and then set it with any compact powder. And it stays put for ages.
I tried it on my mom (she's normal skin), and it stayed on her skin for 7-8 hours straight. No dry patches, no transfer or anything like that, whatsoever. 

I'm C3, and this is probably the only shade in the world which is perfect on my skin. Not light nor dark just perfeccct! 

I'd recommend not buying MAC much from Pakistan, but if you decide to do so try doing them from TRUSTED online/Facebook pages only, You're paying so sure you don't want to regret afterwards. 

I'd definitely recommend this to a friend :)

Overall Ratings: 4.5/5


PROS:
  • Natural Coverage
  • No weird Fragrance
  • Feels light on the Skin
  • Perfect for Flash Photography
  • Stays on for Hours
  • Glowy Finish

CONS:
  • Expensive
  • A little hard to decide what your shade is
  • Not available everywhere

I hope it helps you decide and works out for you.
Love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment