Friday 11 March 2016

It's all About Creating Illusions

 








I'm not much of a contour kind of girl, for me STROBING is my contouring. But, at times I feel I do need to contour my chubby cheeks and heck of a big nose. I like cool contour shades rather then darker ones but if I'm opting for a heavier look I use a bronzer to slightly warm up the whole look.

Because I'm not much into contouring I struggle to find the correct shade. Cream contours, to me are slightly heavy. Recently I got my hand onto this beautiful mono eye shadow by Makeup Revolution in the shade DELICIOUS and it has to be the best contour shade I've came across in my entire life. It has dual purpose in my life, my contour bestie and my favorite transition shade.

It has creamy texture that blends like a dream. In the beginning I used to be slightly heavy handed because of which I ended up looking like a clown so be sure to be light handed with this bad boy. It does wonders on my eyes as well with its amazing velvety smooth texture.

Its packaging is very basic and you do get a lot of product for the price you pay. It stays on pretty well, I've tried for weddings mostly and so far no problems at all. You can find it at daraz.pk for Rs.225 or get from UK for £1.


Overall Ratings: 4/5


PROS:
  • Dirt Cheap
  • Easy to Blend
  • Perfect Contour and Transition Shade
  • DELICIOUS
CONS:
  • Not easily available in Pakistan

So, are you on Contour or Strobe Team? I'm totally a STROBE GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment