Tuesday 29 March 2016

Save Room for Desserts!



I'm all about Desserts, I love sweets, cakes, biscuits you name it. And, sometimes I just feel like making things at home and my mom and sister has to be my mentor in this department. In case you guys don't know my sister is an AMAZING UK based food blogger(LINK) and for all my lovely readers I'm going to be doing a top 5 Favorite dessert kind of post for those weird sugar cravings. All the recipes are 100% tried and tested :) 

1. Semolina Shortbread



 Not sure what to make with tea this evening? This is what the answer is. It just the right amount of sweet, super crispy and esiest to make.
Find it HERE

2. Tiramisu



I love a good cheese/cream combo and with a touch of coffee to it, I'm all sold. Yummyy!
Find it HERE

3. Strawberry Pavlova



It is not only an Australian Delicacy but also my all time favorite dessert and all the credit, once again, goes to the most amazing sister in the whole world. 
Find it HERE

4. Nutty Chocolate Bars



I love the old school classic Marie Biscuits cold cake, but this with REAL CHOCOLATE
and lots an lots of nuts, is much better and because there isn't any baking involved, it is super wasy to make.
Find it HERE 

5. Charlotte Royal



I'm not going to lie, this is probably the most complicated recipe compared to other four. But, it sure is totally worth it. It is one of the prettiest things I've ever made.
Find it HERE

Which one was your favorite of all? 
Do let me know if you try any of these, in the comment section below.

Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment