Monday 14 March 2016

You Make Me Blush







If you follow me you'll know my all time favorite drugstore brand is NYX. It is surprisingly amazing for a low-end brand. None of its products ever disappointed me in anyway.

When it comes to makeup I love popping different colors on my cheeks, I feel it really brings out the whole look. When I saw Silky Rose, I instantly knew it had to be mine. Its just the right pink/rose mauve color that goes with almost any look that I wear. And, why only full makeup, I love to wear it on day to day basis as well.

The color is pretty, it stays on for ages, look beautiful on every skin tone, I mean what else do you want? 
I honestly love this blush and will definitely be checking out more colors from the same range.

Overall Ratings: 4.25/5

PROS:
  • Wide Shade Range
  • Pigmented
  • Affordable
  • Stays on for Hours

CONS:
  • You have to be slightly light handed as to not apply too much
  • Not Available in Shops

You can find it HERE for Rs.899.

2 comments:

  1. This shade looks so pretty! NYX has such a gorgeous range of blushers.

    Let me know if you follow my blog, I'll follow right back <3
    www.gulezehrasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete