Monday 29 February 2016

Favorite Nails This Season

I'm not much of a nail polish kind of person. It's not that I don't like nail polishes its just that the hassle of changing colors every 10 days scares me. I don't why that is but it has been like this since like forever, having said that I still love having my nails colored. Here I'll be showing you guys my favorites nail polishes that I've been wearing for the past 2-3 months.

Sweet Touch's Coffee Brown, Sweet Touch's Chocolate, Tony and Teena 42, ColorStudio Professionals Haute Couture, L'oreal's Color Riche Feline Sauvage
Hiding it would've been injustice to this amazing color

Sweet Touch's Coffee Brown: It is grayish toned purple shade. I love how nude and yet colorful this shade it.

Sweet Touch's Chocolate: I love browns and this is so far the best one I've tried. Its a chocolaty browny color. Perfect for days where you're not sure what to wear on your nails.

Tony and Teena 42: It is a warmer brown shade with little specks of gold in it. Beautiful <3

ColorStudio Professionals Haute Couture: It is a sea green/turquoise kind of color with a hint of shimmer to it. Its more of a spring shade but I still like wearing it all year round what so ever.

L'oreal's Color Riche Feline Sauvage: This color is goals you guys. Perfect dark/bottle green with hint of shimmer and a sheen finish.

Do let me know what was your favorite shade of all below. Love you all <3

P.S Keep Calm and Love Nail Polish <3

2 comments:

  1. How much is the sweet touch nail polish for? And moreover, from where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lala, I believe its around Rs. 160/-
      I bought it from Gulf last year. xx

      Delete