Wednesday 25 May 2016

Beat the Sunbeat ☼



Whether we like it or not sunscreen is must for all of us. Specially, in this hot and humid weather leaving home without a sun protection is a sin. It works as a barrier between the skin and harmful rays of the sun that can not only cause sun burn but can also effect your skin for a lifetime.

Few years back my dermatologist recommended me SpectraBAN SC Sunbock, and I used it for about 2.5 years straight. I switched to a cheaper alternative afterwards which worked amazing but I just felt something wasn't right. So, once again I invested in SpectraBAN and I'm so glad I did.

I've combination skin which it extremely prone of acne(as you all know bu now), before this I used to use many sunblocks but they either broke me out or made me look like a white, melting ghost. But after I got this I definitely killed two birds with one stone - it did not make me oily nor broke me out (since it controls sebum).

It has a gel-like formula which feels more like a silicon-based makeup primers. It settles into the skin like no other. After a minute or so your skin looks as if its bare - isn't that amazing? In addition to this, it is very comfortable to wear - not at all heavy and I feel my skin can actually breath. In addition to this, my makeup goes on much more smoother with this on.

It comes with a pump which makes me love it even more. One bottle lasts me for almost 4-5 months - money well spent. It sure is a bit steep but trust me its is worth every penny

If you're someone combination/acne prone skin definitely check this out. I mean, once in a blue moon I actually find a product that doesn't irritate my skin in anyway and I'm proud to say this sure is one of my most adored products - Spectraban and I are a match made in heaven

You can find it at any medical store for Rs. 2100/- I got mine form Kausar Medico
Overall Ratings: 5/5
Love ya'all 



No comments:

Post a Comment