Friday 13 May 2016

Carli Bybel Palette - Review and Swatches + Eye Look








HIGH LIGHT SHADES


ASPIRE TO INSPIRE
GET IT FROM BEAUTY ARTS FOR Rs.2300/-

Carli Bybel is one of the beauty bloggers I started following when I was a newbie. I still remember looking at her and thinking "when am I gonna learn all that?" I'm linking her channel above so do check her out if you're still struggling with what Youtubers you should follow. (click on her picture for the direct link)

Coming to the actual palette now, I am not disappointed at all. In fact, I've fallen in love with her all over again. The fact that a lot of Youtubers collaborate with high-end brands which are not affordable enough, but this palette is not only affordable but it sure offers great quality for the price.

Okay, now lets get the elephant out of the room first. This palette doesn't come with a brush but, lets be honest who uses the dual sided/sponge applicators? No one!  This palette is so light weight that it feels almost nothing and I'm sure it is perfect for traveling as well. The only thing that made me sad was that, these shades don't come with names. Lastly, the cushion and pearl pattern on top, cute little penguin as a tag, ah! I'm not complaining about the packaging at all.

These eye shadows aren't the most pigmented that you'll find but these sure are super easy to blend and are quiet buildable, but you definitely need a primer underneath, otherwise they will move around. I felt the shimmer shades are a little more pigmented than the matte/satin shades in this palette, the dark mauve/plum shade in particular move a lot. There is also a bit of a fall out but its nothing that bothers me much. Honestly guys, the highlighters are to die for. The fact that they'll compliment each and every skin tone perfectly makes me love her and this palette even more. 

The selection of shades is incredible, it the perfect blend of earthy and rose gold/pink tones. I believe there is not a single shade in this palette that I wouldn't wear. 

Would I try more from BH Cosmetics? Definitely! This palette was my first but definitely not last from this brand. For me its a 3.75/5

I hope you guys found it helpful. Lemme me know if you want me to do more eye looks with this or any other palettes. 
Love You All ❤ 

The Fun Part. I will be sharing a look I created with this palette alone. The picture isn't doing half of the justice of what it looked it real.

Apart from the shades mentioned, I used MAC's Prolong Concealer as primer and used a pair of false eye lashes. 



Snapchat and Instagram: beautybyayeshaa


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe
    guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website
    discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete