Wednesday 4 May 2016

Monthly Favorites - April 2016



It is finally time to unwrap favorites of the month.

NYX Blush Stick in Tea Rose:
It is definitely and old favorite of mine. Beautiful color and easy to blend. Find full review HERE

Revlon Photoready Skinlights in BareLights:

I'm not sure if you can find it somewhere in Pakistan but, if you do it has to be the best creamy everyday/natural highlighter ever. The goes on super smooth and blends like a dream.

NYX Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim:
The best beige/orange nude I've seen, and it totally complements my skin. Find it HERE.


The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost Moisturizer:

Probably the only moisturizer that doesn't make me sweat in this hot and humid weather. Find full review HERE.

The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain: 
If want that rosy looking natural glow this is definitely going to be your best buddy. Find full review HERE.

I've been very busy in April but I promise I've many exiting things coming in May do stay tuned for them <3

Love you all <3 xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great favourites :D I'm obsessed with Ruffle Trim right now, the Body Shop moisturiser is so perfect for summer as it absorbs so quickly and I love Revlon Bare Light (definite Becca Opal dupe!) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete