Thursday 12 May 2016

Beauty Steal #3 - The Contour Master





I'm back with another beauty steal and it is none other than L.A Girl Pro Concealer in the shade "Toast". You guys know I'm not much of a contour kind of girl but after I've gotten my hands on this my preferences are definitely changing. I've heck of a big nose and no matter which powder product I used it just did not work out me for but this has definitely worked wonders for me.

The formula is very similar to any liquid concealer, it is thick and comes with a brush application which can be unhygienic at times so what I like to do is take some on my the back of my hand first and then go ahead with the application. It blends effortlessly, but as it is a cream contour be sure to be light handed as with this, a little goes a long way.

I honestly do not want to drag this review at all. This product is amazing for the price and if you like a good contour in an affordable price then definitely check this out.

Ratings: 4.5/5

I bought mine from a Facebook page called USA Branded Cosmetics for Rs.600/-

PROS:
  • Dirt Cheap
  • Easy Blending
  • Great for Contour and Highlight (the lighter shades)

CONS:
  • Availability
  • Packaging can be Unhygienic

Love you all <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey which colour should i order for contouring ? My complexion is more on the fairer side ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toast is probably the lightest shade for contouring in the range. Others are pretty dark!

      Delete