Tuesday 9 February 2016

Awesome Metals





without primer (rose gold, pure platinum)

with primer

I'm obsessed with glitters. I love everything that has glitter, it makes me feel so magical, dreamy and soft.

Recently, I came across these beautiful foil eye shadows by makeup revolution and I knew they had to be mine. Beautiful glittery/foil-ish finish which, no doubt, looks beautiful on the eyes. They glide on smooth but, can be little messy if not handled carefully.

Each box comes with three things, a mixing plate, a foil eye shadow and a liquid eye primer. Now, the packaging comes with instructions and says to mix primer and the shadow together and then apply. But, I feel mixing it with primer makes it less pigmented, why I like to use it without the primer. 

Like I said earlier these are extremely pigmented as you can clearly see in the swatches. I have them in two shades and have my eyes on the rest three.

Rose Gold: It is beautiful Gold color with pink undertones . I would've liked it even more it it was a little more pink than gold.

Pure Platinum: Its a beautiful pure silver color. Nothing much to say, just pure platinum.

Overall I'd give these beauties 3.5/5. www.daraz.pk for Rs.950. But, the good news is they're launching in Pakistan very soon *yayy* so now you'll be able to get them from straight store as well. They haven't announced the dates or the stores as yet but, as soon as they do I'll update you guys.
I BOUGHT THESE IN FEBRUARY WITH MY OWN MONEY 

Hope it'll helps you in making your first splurge on Makeup Revolution.
Love ya'll 




No comments:

Post a Comment