Wednesday 17 February 2016

The Underrated Fragrance


There are two things that I'm obsessed with. Lipsticks and Perfumes. When it comes to weddings or special events I love completing my whole look with a luxury perfume. I absolutely love smelling good and can not step out of my house without it.

Coco Noir by Chanel is such an underrated perfume. I have no idea why so many people didn't like this scent. Yes, it sure is a bit strong but nothing too overpowering. I love how balanced this is, I can wear it to a wedding/event and it won't at all be dominating if I wear it to interview just being careful with the amount I use.

Top Notes
Grapefruit, Bergamot

Middle Notes
Jasmine, Rose, Narcissus, Geranium

Base Notes
Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, White Musk, Olibanum

To me this scent is feels very dominating, like I could conquer the world wearing this. The slight notes of flowers are to die for, just like I mentioned earlier just the perfect balance. This perfume defines 'Grace and Sophistication'.

Overall its a 4.75/5 for me.

I got it from Australia for AUD$174.

No comments:

Post a Comment