Saturday 20 February 2016

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Creme Brulee - Review and Swatch




When it comes to lips I can not have enough of Nudes. I absolutely love matte nudes but,  while shopping online the other day I came across this beautiful lip butter by Revlon and bought it. 

Formula:
As it is a lip butter, the formula is very creamy and buttery with pearl shine finish to it. Being butter it glides on pretty well, super hydrating and not glossy.

Shade:
Honestly, the lip butter itself is really good but this shade on me is pathetic. It was such a big turn off. I can not wear this alone NOPE!!. On the top of a lip stain or lip liner it looks OK but alone it looks horrible it totally washes me out. It is nude shade with pale/cool undertones definitely not for me to wear everyday.

Packaging:
One of the major reasons for this buy was the packaging (not that I didn't want a new lip butter *winks*). I mean come on for a lip butter who does this amazing packaging *drools*. It has beautiful check sorta plastic lid. The whole lip butter looks like a lipstick with color written on the bottom. Honestly I'm for sure going to buy more just because of the packaging. 

Staying Power: 
It stayed just like all the other lip butters do. I had to reapply it after I ate something and because I'm also a chatterbox I've no issue with that.

Price and Availability:
It is easily available on www.just4girls,pk for Rs,1350. You can also find it on different superstores in Karachi.


Overall Ratings: 3/5


Hope it was helpful. Love You All <3

No comments:

Post a Comment