Saturday 27 February 2016

Maybelline TheNudes Palette - Review and Swatches



There has been a lot of buzz about Maybelline's eye shadow palettes lately. A lot of people called them to be dupes for the iconic Urban Decay Naked palettes. Since, I do not personally own then no comments on that part. But this palette is so far my favorite eye product that I own. Its cute and super affordable.

Formula:
These eye shadows are really good. Texture is not very creamy nor powdery, they glide on smooth but I felt with some of the colors you have to really build them up as they're not very pigmented. Also, if you're a person who doesn't like fall outs much this isn't the palette for you.

Shades:
I love the fact that I create so many look using this only this, be it cat or nude eyes. Other then that if you look closely there are three different quads in this palette meaning you can create a whole look using one quad. Sometimes when you're in a hurry this thing does comes in handy. But, you can also mix and match all the colors complement each other. The perfect shimmer/nude palette you need.


Packaging:
The packaging is very basic and yet very cute. It has a transparent lid which shows all the colors inside. The only drawback is that it gets very dirty, like very dirty. It catches my finger prints, dust and pretty much everything that you can think of.  

Price and Availability:
It is now available in Pakistan for Rs.2000(I guess), I'll confirm it in a while. I'm so sorry but as I did not get mine from Pakistan there is a confusion.

Overall Ratings: Its a 3/5

Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment