Tuesday 16 February 2016

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser - Review




If you're a girl with oily or acne prone skin you know the struggle we face with pores. One moment we think we've done out foundation right without exfoliation and other moment we have pores poking around our nose and cheeks (super irritating rightt??)

Recently while I was shopping at The Body Shop I came across Tea Tree Pore Minimiser. At first I was really scared to try this as Tea Tree's toner broke me out so bad. My skin felt pathetic, I honestly regret using that product.  However, I still bought it what so ever and I'm glad to tell you all I do not regret my decision.

The formula is quiet gel like but has an irritating tea tree kind smell. But, it sure does makes my foundation glide on smoothly. It blurs all the pores and makes my skin look seamless. I only apply it on my T-Zone as the rest of my skin is quiet dry. Despite all this, it does not make my foundation stay for long or anything like that. 

Packaging is again very Body Shop like. It has the same green tube (I guess its a tube) and you've to squeeze a little to get the product out. And because I love The Body Shop, I love the packaging as well. 



It retails at a price of Rs.2050, you can get  it from any The Body Shop's outlet and you can also order it online from www.just4girls.pk.

Overall its a 3/5 
Do you guys face the same pore problems while applying foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment