Sunday 21 February 2016

The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30 - Review

A few days back I reviewed Vitamin C's skin Reviver (which you can find HERE) and couldn't stop raving about it. Today, its all about this awesome moisturizer from the same range  that claims to be:

  • Hydrates and helps protect skin
  • Gives skin a bright, radiant appearance
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Contains SPF 30 for sun protection 
Guys, this bad boy does it all. No lies. The more I use this range the more I love it. And in a very small span of time, it has made a visible difference in my skin.

It is not greasy at all, with my oily/combo skin it work wonders. One thing I love about it is that it contains SPF that is one less product for me in the morning. Considering, how lazy I am, it sure is a blessing (Bless you The Body Shop). Just like other products from the same range it smells like oranges which seemed a little awkward at first but now is a part of my morning routine. The texture is quiet thick as shown in the picture below, and a little goes a long way.

It keeps my skin moisturized for the whole day, like I apply it in the morning around 8 and it keeps me hydrated and non-greasy till 6-7 (if I don't wash my face in between). It also gives me slight glow but with Skin Reviver on top, it does wonders. It also works well under makeup unlike many which makes me look oil factory at the end of the day.

The packaging is average for me, I would've liked it even more if it came in a normal round container. But the results are so good that it literally hides every other flaw of this product.

It retails at a price of Rs.3450, and you can also find it online at www.just4girls.pk or simply visit any outlet of The Body Shop.

It honestly took me years to find the right products for my skin and now I'm super scared to try out new things but I'm glad that I did and now I can not have enough of it.

Overall its 4.75/5 for me. :)

Happy Good Skin Days Loves oh and Bye Bye Dull Skin  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment