Wednesday 24 February 2016

The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion - Review


If you follow me you'll know how much I am drooling over the Vitamin C range from The Body Shop and I've reviewed two of the other products HERE and HERE. Like I always say it does work on weird, boring and Dull Skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple.

For all those who don't know what Microdermabrasion is, it is treatment in which they gently exfoliate/sand your skin to remove uneven, thicker layer, black spots etc. In short, it helps you get rid of dull and youthful looking skin.  

This product is basically a scrub which is specially formulated for dull looking skin, which gives it a quick glow/energy boost. I used to read many products saying the same and used quiet a few and none gave me any results. But, this is yet another wonder of the Body Shop. It exfoliates my skin every so slightly and leave with a youthful looking glow. Despite all this, it is a little harsh and if rubbed forcefully, makes my skin red. 

Like all the other products from the same range it has this beautiful fresh orange smell which was irritating at first but now, is zingy and wakes me up in the morning. Perfect for Karachi's humid weather. It sure is refreshing. It has these tiny specks in it and and has a very fine texture. Not to forget a little goes a long way, so be careful not to use too much of it. 

Packaging is very similar to the moisturizer, it comes in a squeezing orange tube. I personally don't like these tubes and prefer containers but, I guess it doesn't make a huge difference.

It is retailing at a price of Rs.2910 in Pakistan you can easily get it online from www.just4girls.pk

Overall Ratings:
4.25/5.

Hope you guys found it useful. 
Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment